commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Waldhoff, Rodney" <rwald...@us.britannica.com>
Subject RE: [Latka][Proposal] Make Jelly a required dependency?
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:03:26 GMT
For what it's worth, I think I'm with Ceki here.  Jelly runs a real risk of
running into the same problems that Ant did with some of the intermediate
versions--it's so easy to extend, one gets lots of small extensions, each
independently useful and simple, but the overall package becomes a bit
incoherent.

I'd rather see something of a consolidation phase before Jelly moves out of
the sandbox (and is immediately pressured for a 1.0 release).

 - R