commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Davey <Michael.Da...@CodeRage.ORG>
Subject Re: [betwixt] XML files and XMLIntrospector
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 00:06:58 GMT
robert burrell donkin wrote:
> hi Michael
>
> i'm pretty sure that it's a lack of capability in the code. i have been
> meaning to revise this area but i've been held by by some classloader
> problems in maven that meant i couldn't write the test cases i needed.
>
> these problems now seems to be resolved so i'll try to find time to take
> another look.

Thanks.  If there is consensus with my analysis and consensus that the
second solution should be implemented (see my follow up email), here are
some patches that fix the problem.

Changes:
   o  Changed ElementDescriptor.hasAttributes() to call
ElementDescriptor.getAttributeDescriptors() if attributes == null
   o  Added innerBean helper to AbstractTestClass
   o  Added innerBean tests to TextXMLIntrospector, refactored
   o  Added Nodes class and matching betwixt configuration
   o  Minor documentation changes (better definition of method
contracts) in a couple of places

Paths to new files:
   src/test/org/apache/commons/betwixt/xmlunit/Nodes.java
   src/test/org/apache/commons/betwixt/xmlunit/Nodes$Node.betwixt

--
Michael