commons-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [clazz] Type-based or instance-based metadata?
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2002 01:46:52 GMT
Adam Murdoch wrote:

> [...]

I like MetaClass and MetaMethod.

I.e. for all Meta enabled reflection (i.e. attributes) we use the Meta
prefix.  It makes sense in this sense because we are not following the
trap of encoding type into the name (avoiding hungarian notation
conventions).

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin