commons-dev mailing list archives

From jsdever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] cvs messages
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:12:08 GMT
Sure, filters can always be used on incoming mail.  But any receivers that pay for bandwidth
still get hit.  And the mail servers also get hit unnecessarily as well.  Segregation into
separate mailing lists is just more efficient in bandwidth, time and money for everyone.

I'm not very happy with the idea of putting our decisions on hold because of the re-org discussion.

-jsd