commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject [HttpClient] cvs messages
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 05:09:32 GMT
Currently the httpclient commit messages are still being sent to the
commons cvs list.  I would like to have the commit messages moved to the
httpclient list to keep everything httpclient in one place.  Rodney made
a point that it would be nice to have people in commons exposed to the
commit messages so that they still know what it going on.  I would
suggest that people that want to keep in touch with httpclient just
subscribe to the httpclient list, and not require:
a) people not interested to filter it out and pay for the bandwidth
b) force the httpclient only types to subscribe to the commons list

I'd like to get the cvs messages from httpclient moved to the httpclient
mailing list.  Who do I ask to have this done?

BTW: I have not been paying too close attention on what is happening
with the reorg, but I don't that should be a concern.

-jsd

Waldhoff, Rodney wrote:

>I'm not sure that's what we (or at least I) really want to do (especially in light of
some of the traffic on reorg@apache et al), although I'm not sure it isn't.  Arguably there
is some value in the greater commons-dev community being able to see what's going on in the
jakarta-commons/httpclient tree.