commons-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] CLI 1.0 Release
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:41:43 GMT
John Keyes wrote:
> When: Saturday, November 2nd, 2002
> Release Manager: John Keyes
> Repository Code Freeze: Thursday, October 31st, 2002
> CVS Tag: CLI_1_0
>
> [ ] +1 I am in favor of this action and will help
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of this action but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this action
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this action and here is why:

I am not voting, but there are some things that Commons CLI
cannot do and Avalon CLI can.  Of course the reverse is true
as well.  Off the top of my head I can't remember the exact
differences.  If we can work those features into a CLI 1.1
(or 1.0.1) later, then I am all for a +1.

I do like how Commons CLI is set up and used.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin