commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Smith" <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: httpd-like PMC organisation
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:01:53 GMT
+1 on the proposal to add a commons oversight board.  We don't need to
name it PMC (the charter doesn't give this oversight board a name, it
just makes the analogy to the jakarta PMC).

Oh, and I've already volunteered.

michael

p.s. Did anyone else see a 6 hour delay between the time it looks like
Costin sent this and actually receiving it?