commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Smith" <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: License and copyright issues
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 05:53:31 GMT
I found another possibility (checked in around 3 months, 10 days ago,
much closer to Roy's 4 month statement).  Unfortunately, my archive of
the CVS commits doesn't go back all the way, but I did comment on it at
the time it was committed, and I have a copy of the message I sent,
along with the response I got from the person that committed the code.
Since I am not a member, nor on the PMC, I let the issue drop, figuring
that a member or someone from the PMC would take it up with the board or
whomever if it was really necessary.  See attached messages.

regards,
michael