commons-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject [collections] When is the next release?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 03:11:30 GMT
The Avalon team is waiting to know when the next official release is of
Commons collections.  We need to know this so that we can officially
publish the deprecation of Avalon collections.  Our CVS is all prepared,
but we can make it public yet until there is a released version of
Commons.

We have already started moving our CVS source to the commons variant,
but making a release with a snapshot jar is not the best...

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin