commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitri Plotnikov <dplot...@yahoo.com>
Subject [clazz] Clazz APIs. Take III
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 23:12:32 GMT
Please find attached a more complete version of the Clazz APIs and
implementations of some fundamental methods.  The code also compiles
now.

If you like the names of classes and the APIs, I will check the source
code in.

I would like to suggest that we rename AClass into something like
MutableClazz or DynaClazz, AField to MutableAttribute or DynaAttribute
etc and move them into a package of their own like "clazz.mutable" or
"clazz.dyna".

If you allow me, I will perform the renaming, the move and the API
adjustment.

As the next step, I would like to write an implementation of the Clazz
APIs based on reflection.

Please, advise.

- Dmitri