commons-dev mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Proposal: httpd-like PMC organisation
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:51:09 GMT
I'm -0 on the proposal in general.  I think it's a bit
of overkill to address some minor license concerns.
Most likely, these minor issues would have never been
brought up; they were an ex post facto justification
of a serious and completely erroneous accusation
leveled on the reorg list.  We're aware of the
problem, and I don't think we need to make a small
subset of our committers comb through the code.
However, if you want it, go for it!

-1 on a separate mailing list.

- Morgan

=====