commons-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From <>
Subject [sql] Refactor JDBCTransformTask
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I had the same issue with JDBCTransformTask last week for a task at work, so I started writing
MetadataReader in the io subpackage. I've committed the new class and some additional properties
and functionality to the model (Table, Column, and TypeMap). The MetadataReader only deals
with tables and columns in the first iteration since I didn't have time at work, but the code
is there and should be able to made to work with a few tweaks, which I hope to get to this
week unless somebody beats me to it :)

It also isn't an ant task yet since the clock was ticking and running it from the command
line was all I needed short-term.

This may not be the most appropriate way to go about achieving the separation but it worked
for me and there is at least a starting point.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message