commons-dev mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - commons-latka
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:24:05 GMT

> On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Morgan Delagrange
> <mdelagra@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > It's too bad that Jelly + deps isn't GUMPified
> yet.
> > GUMP is a very valuable process for keeping
> > everybody's API on the same page.
>
> At one point it was, but I simply couldn't keep up
> with the rate new
> dependencies were added.

Yeah I see what you mean.  There are quite a lot of
taglibs in the lib.  I pretty much ignore most of
them, but I suppose GUMP can't.

> If I could get help from
> the Jelly
> developers, I'd be happy to start a new effort.

Well I'd be happy to help out, but I don't want to
waste your time trying to get every single taglib
dependency building in GUMP.  I THINK Jelly is in a
fairly stable state wrt. dependencies now.

> Stefan
>
> --
> For additional commands, e-mail:

=====