commons-dev mailing list archives

From bay...@apache.org
Subject cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/io/src/java/org/apache/commons/io AndFileFilter.java DirectoryFileFilter.java ExtensionFileFilter.java InvertedFileFilter.java OrFileFilter.java PrefixFileFilter.java
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:35:58 GMT
bayard      2002/10/17 14:35:58

  Removed:     io/src/java/org/apache/commons/io AndFileFilter.java
                        DirectoryFileFilter.java ExtensionFileFilter.java
                        InvertedFileFilter.java OrFileFilter.java
                        PrefixFileFilter.java
  Log:
  These are now in the sub-directory.
  The AbstractFileFilter system is the one I put in in there, Ola Berg [I think]
  had another variant which may want to replace that. I don't think it makes much
  if any difference to the filters themselves, just to someone extending
  AbstractFileFilter and not implementing a method.