commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Fodtchouk" <al...@canada.com>
Subject [Logging] How can I submit a concrete Log implementation (WLSLogger)?
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 06:33:57 GMT
I've implemented and tested WLSLogger with WebLogic
Server 6.1/7.0 - both server (JSP) and client (Java
app) side and would like to donate it to Apache.

Not particularly familiar with the submission process,
I'll have to ask likely a stupid question: Is it
appropriate to suggest adding a concrete Log
implementation based on commercial appserver product to
Commons Logging?

If yes, how do I do it - just following patch
submission guidelines? If not, I'd like to understand
what's wrong with that... Thanks a lot for attention.

Regards,
Alex