commons-dev mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Latka][Proposal] Make Jelly a required dependency?
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:12:12 GMT
Ah I should note this.  The only incompatibility I see
with the new Jelly tags is wrt. existing custom
validators.  Any XML handlers written for the old tags
would have to be reimplemented as Jelly tags.  It's
not a difficult task (it takes less than a few minutes
in most cases), but it does break compatibility.
Existing Validator classes should work unchanged.

=====