commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject RE: [sql] Refactor JDBCTransformTast?
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:51:25 GMT
On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 09:30, EPugh@upstate.com wrote:

> I noticed that Steven Caswell commited some changes for commons-sql.  Is
> this the code that JVZ was referring to?

No. The code I received from J. Russell Smyth. I was taking a peek this
morning and noticed what Steven had done and that work touches a lot of
files that Russel worked on. James and I usually shoot messages back and
forth when changing things and Russell asked a few questions before
sending me his patches.

Steven just duplicated what Russell has done.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com