commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Juozas Baliuka" <bali...@centras.lt>
Subject Re: [clazz] Some code to consider
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 06:56:37 GMT

I thin it needs some separation "model" can be used in tools like compiler,
doclet,
source code generator, debuger, editor ... . Default implementation can be
based on reflection (packages,classes, methods, costructors, fields ... ) .
Framework can be in separate paskage ( properties, events, delegates ... ).
I think it will be more simple to understand and reuse, it is like java's
reflect/beans.