commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Juozas Baliuka" <bali...@mwm.lt>
Subject Re: [clazz] Passive or active metadata?
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:33:51 GMT

I think all these things interesting for reflection or meta programming.
It is a problem with metadata at compile time, compiler must be customized
to add metadata ( attributes ) for classes and methods, I think
preprocessing or
XML stuff generation from source  is not a very good solution, but it is not
trivial
to implement java compiler and it will be out of scope for this project.
There are some opensource compilers like
http://pizzacompiler.sourceforge.net/,
we can start some project for compiler in sandbox too, is it can be usefull
?