commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject [joran] example (was Re: [Latka][Proposal] Make Jelly a required dependency?)
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:00:42 GMT
From: "Ceki Gülcü" <ceki@qos.ch>
>> Have you any examples of what joran
>>might look like yet?
>
> No, I do not have examples, except in my head.

Any chance you could type a snippet of an example thats in your head down in
an email; I'm interested to hear what you were thinking of.

> Moreover, one wonders at the
> sanity of the Joran enterprise when a library like Jelly is already
> available.

Jelly can be molded into many shapes via libraries so maybe Jelly could
implement Joran; however thats purely an implementation detail. Lets ponder
a little on what Joran could look like to an end user first before worrying
about such details.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098