commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Juozas Baliuka" <bali...@centras.lt>
Subject Re: [lang] Proposal for *NEXT* version
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 16:57:08 GMT

Hi,

<snip>
> We have some initial stuff checked in to Excalibur Util.
> When we are done shaping it up, we would like to give it
> to Commons Lang.  I realize you are getting ready to make
> a release, which is why I don't want to push it for this
> release.  What are y'alls thoughts?

It was discussed on this list and we decided to setup some new subpoject
for reflection. I think "delegate generator" is very good for this project.
 I forked some  code from sandbox and it is hosted on http://cglib.sf.net
at this time, I am going to propose some "code geneation" ideas for
[reflect] project too.