commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: patch for properties support in Jelly
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 11:18:17 GMT
From: "Jim Birchfield" <jim.birchfield@genscape.com>
> Sure...let me play with it and see how it looks.  I assume I will still be
> able to use the properties the same...still something like
> <log:info>${someprop}</log:info>?

For sure!

Another thought before I forget, we could patch it so that the properties
files can contain expressions also. This was done in Maven. (If you grep the
code for @todo you'll see where we could patch the code).

So a properties file could be like this

foo = ./src/foo
foo_file = ${foo}/whatever.txt