commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [Lang] Validate! [was: Assertions?]
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:46:18 GMT
From: "Ola Berg" <ola.berg@ports.se>
> From: "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebourne@btopenworld.com>
> > I have a class like this at both work (called Assert) and in the Joda
project (called Validate).

> Me to (but they are called Assert). Why can't you, Stephen, check some of
this in (into lang sandbox?) so that we can have a go at it?

Well at least in part because I no longer know if I can check code in from
another project (Joda) to [lang] without going through lawyers. Joda uses an
Apache style licence, so there should be no issue, but I just don't know
anymore ;-)

Anyway, the class is hardly tough to write from scratch. (Mine doesn't have
the fancy array/list checking methods)

Stephen