commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <ste...@caswell.name>
Subject RE: Commons SQL
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 20:17:02 GMT
Certainly. I apologize for causing any problems.

I would like to contribute and be of assistance and not become the
nuisance that I inadvertently started out being. I guess I got a little
overanxious.

As far as code convention, I didn't see any particular documentation as
to what the yet-to-be-project should follow (but I could have missed
it). Could you point me to it or maybe create some?

Steven Caswell
steven@caswell.name
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving