commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject [Jelly] Using Ant <parallel> and <thread> tags
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 14:27:35 GMT
I am porting the following code Jelly:

    <parallel>
      <antCall target="cactus:tomcat-4x-start"/>
      <sequential>
        <waitfor maxwaitunit="millisecond" checkevery="500">
          <http
url="http://localhost:${maven.cactus.port}/test/ServletRedirector?Cactus
_Service=RUN_TEST"/>
        </waitfor>
        <antCall name="cactus:tomcat-4x-stop"/>
      </sequential>
    </parallel>

Of course, replacing <antCall> by <attainGoal> will not work (I think
Jelly will execute before Ant, right?).

I imagined using the jelly <core:thread> tag. However, I have to specify
either an org.apache.commons.jelly.XMLOutput object or a file attribute.

I would like to have the output be printed in the console (same as the
other Jelly outputs). How can I do that?

BTW, is that the correct approach (to use the jelly <thread> tag)?

Thanks
-Vincent