commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: [lang] Builders complete?
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:57:52 GMT

I've no clear beliefs against it. I lack a good understanding of the whole
of BeanUtils scope and size and I'm not sure whether this affects a Lang
release. BeanUtils is one of those, I now know how to use, I will replace
my own version, but I need to find out what it doesn't do that mine does
and get inside it to feel good about it things :)

So one question to your suggestion is, does this question block release?

[mental note. figure out the size of beanUt]

Hen