commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [Validator] [Fwd: Validation XML DTD failure when offline]
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 12:45:06 GMT
If this is in a struts app, how come the validator isn't registered with
digester?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Erik Hatcher <jakarta-commons@ehatchersolutions.com> wrote on 09/09/2002
06:32:21 PM:

> I posted this to struts-dev with no reply.  Any takers here?  How can I
> get validation.xml validation to work against a local DTD rather than
> remote?
>
> Thanks,
>    Erik

org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.externalParameterEntity(Parser2.java:2796)

<mailto:struts-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>