commons-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Sitze <rsi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [logging] VOTE for cutting release 1.0.2
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:03:41 GMT
I'll close the vote this evening.  Unless the tallies change, I'll try to
get a release out by end-of-day tomorrow.

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development

now that richard is listed as a committer and we have a release manager,
here's my +1.

(by my count that's +3 (binding) votes now. which - i think - is enough to

get started.)

- robert