commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject RE: [httpclient] Add dependancy on commons-collections
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 04:48:19 GMT
I'd really not want to force httpclient to only be a single jar - that
sounds pretty ugly, and really limits the ability for httpclient to reuse
existing code.

Does SequencedHashMap really not add a new feature - the ability for
headers to be retrieved in order?

?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting