commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brekke, Jeff" <Jeff.Bre...@qg.com>
Subject RE: [NET] Release Plans
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 04:20:49 GMT
OK, I've cobbled together the proposal xdoc from the original NetComponents
description and other commons proposal docs.
I've updated the task list and regen'd the site.

Jeffrey D. Brekke                                   Quad/Graphics
Jeff.Brekke@qg.com                              http://www.qg.com