commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Validator 1.0 Release (Second Call)
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 21:11:13 GMT
might i suggestion that the validator component considers asking martin
and scott to be committers?

they've both volunteered to help with the release and are commons
committers of good repute but (at the moment) their votes are non-binding.
  this means that you're still 2 votes short of the quorum you need.

- robert