commons-dev mailing list archives

From Aurélien Pernoud <apern...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: [HttpClient] Bad performance with multiple request to same host ?
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:59:28 GMT

Personnaly I've been overwriting the HttpMultiClient (copying it and using
mine) and using my own HttpConnectionManager on which I simply increased the
total number of allowed connections on a site this way :

private HttpConnectionManager mgr = new HttpConnectionManager();
mgr.setMaxConnectionsPerHost(100);

This way I allow 100 connections to the host, and performances are better.

But I think that in HttpMultiClient their should be getter on the
connectionmanager that is private :-(

Well now that we are two users interested, maybe they will modify it ?
Someone can please tell us from commons-dev ?

Thanx,
Aurélien Pernoud