commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertdon...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [Digester] Namespacesupport, Patch
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 21:18:49 GMT
On Monday, September 2, 2002, at 03:15 PM, Christopher Lenz wrote:

> Stefan Heimann wrote:

<snip>

>> You could also write the class DigesterContext and the QNameList would
>> be one of its property.
>> Have you also implemented your proposal?
>
> No, just some parts to see if what I was wanting to do was at all
> possible. I wanted to get feedback from the community first.

probably a wise move :)

i've taken a (quick) look at your proposal and i'm in broad agreement.
what's more, i think that the time is now right to think about making
these kinds of changes.

(i can't speak for anyone else but) i have a number of observations and
comments which i'd like to make. i'm not sure how the best to make them
(and i'll need some more time to think about some of them) but i'd say
starting to implement would be a little premature just yet.

- robert