commons-dev mailing list archives

From scolebou...@btopenworld.com
Subject [collections][lang] Re: LazyList helper class for Factory creation
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:05:35 GMT
Ah, welcome to the wonderful world of cross project politics. A version of this class already
exists in [pattern] project. (Also a number of other factories, predicates, transformers and
closures).

However, the code in [pattern] is based on a different Factory interface. So you can't just
pick it up and use it.

The aim was to move Factory out of [collections] as its not really collections specific. Unfortunately,
the useful implementations in [pattern] haven't found a long term home yet. Maybe your email
can be a prompt to sort this out ;-) (My choice would be [lang])

Stephen