commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Turner <tur...@blackbear.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Validator 1.0 Release (Second Call)
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:25:31 GMT
At 08:56 PM 9/29/2002, V. Cekvenich wrote:
>As a non commiter I will only comment that I am very, very  glad someone
>is finaly working on Validator, but I think it still has open issues
>including 8787. So far my client would used a patch up validator which I
>heard others do.
>
>8787 is needed since it used for multi row validation and other master
>detail work.
>It has sample code.

I'm a bit confused here, what don't you think works with indexed field
validations as current.  I've got several forms in applications using base
Validator (no patch) that work just fine with master/detail type records.

The intent is to either resolve or postpone all outstanding bugs against
Validator before it releases.  This is an attempt to resolve 8787.  Can you
give me an example of a form that you can't currently validate?

James