commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Turner <>
Subject Re: commons-dev Digest 18 Sep 2002 15:52:45 -0000 Issue 958
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:38:45 GMT
At 11:52 AM 9/18/2002, Craig R. McClanahan wrote:
>Commons Folks,
>I'd like to propose James Turner <> as a committer on
>the Commons Validator project (and a new committer to Apache).  He has
>taken the time to understand the Validator code base quite well, submitted
>many useful bug reports and patches, and has the itch to improve the
>quality of this component, and has shown remarkable forebearance and
>persistence in getting paid attention to :-).

Thanks Craig!  If you folks take me on, I hope to drive Validator to a 1.0
release sometime soon, and then work on cleaning up and refactoring some of
the code.

"shown remarkable forebearance and persistence in getting paid attention to"

Has been enough of a pest about his patches that it would be easier to let
him commit them himself :-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message