commons-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From EP...@upstate.com
Subject RE: [beanutils] Question about BeanComparator
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:20:11 GMT
Would it be acceptable to get my testcase for the existing BeanComparator in
in time for the release?  Of, if not, should I wait till after Monday, or
put it in via bugzilla?

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: robert burrell donkin
[mailto:robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 12:42 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [beanutils] Question about BeanComparator


On Thursday, September 26, 2002, at 11:05 PM, EPugh@upstate.com wrote:

> I think Ola and Robert and Henri are all correct..  I think I was just
> looking for a bit of a push in the right direction!  Should I submit my 
> test
> case for BeanComparator now (with my test on booleans removed), or wait a
> bit?

i'd prefer it if this wasn't committed before the beanutils 1.5 release. 
(see follow up for proposed timescale.)

- robert


--
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
<mailto:commons-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>

--
To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:commons-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message