commons-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: [NET] Release Plans
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:17:59 GMT

Brekke, Jeff wrote:
> [...]

Not yet I think, but I'm a bit behind...
I copied the compress packages in there from Avalon but then it was
decided to make them separate, and we started moving them via CVS dir
moves, but they need to be removed still from io.

Also, there a was an issue with the FileUtils naming and double class...

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>