commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Heimann <m...@stefanheimann.net>
Subject Re: Re: [Digester] Namespacesupport, Patch
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 11:43:29 GMT
On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 10:18:49PM +0100, robert burrell donkin wrote:
> On Monday, September 2, 2002, at 03:15 PM, Christopher Lenz wrote:
>
> >Stefan Heimann wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> >>You could also write the class DigesterContext and the QNameList would
> >>be one of its property.
> >>Have you also implemented your proposal?
> >
> >No, just some parts to see if what I was wanting to do was at all
> >possible. I wanted to get feedback from the community first.
>
> probably a wise move :)
>
> i've taken a (quick) look at your proposal and i'm in broad agreement.
> what's more, i think that the time is now right to think about making
> these kinds of changes.
>
> (i can't speak for anyone else but) i have a number of observations and
> comments which i'd like to make. i'm not sure how the best to make them
> (and i'll need some more time to think about some of them) but i'd say
> starting to implement would be a little premature just yet.

I posted some questions and suggestions 2 weeks ago, but the reaction
was not that overwhelming...

Anyway, I would be cool, if one of the commiters could post a comment
on my patch. It's a little bit disappointing sending a patch to a
mailinglist without getting feedback from a commiter.

Bye,
  Stefan

--
Stefan Heimann       | http://www.stefanheimann.net