commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Jelly] patch: fix relative paths
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:25:44 GMT
From: "Otto von Wachter" <vonwao@ureach.com>
> This patch corrects a problem when specifying a relative path to run a
> script, i.e.
>
> jellyContext.runScript("some/relative/path/script.jelly", xmlOutput);

Thanks Otto. After applying your patch I thought about this bit of code a
bit more and applied a neater fix, where rootURL gets assigned to the
users's home directory which should be an even better fix I think. Lemme
know if my version of your patch actually works for you :-)

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/