commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: [httpclient] Add dependancy on commons-collections
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 19:38:17 GMT
Hi Rod,

I believe the ability to retrieve the headers in the order they were
received is important for 2.0. It is needed by the HttpURLConnection
wrapper and if we want to ship it (which I think would be a good idea),
we need to fix the header ordering.

However, this does not mean we need to add a dependency to
commons-collection (although it might just be perfect for implementing
an ordered hashmap)!

Thanks
-Vincent