commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <ste...@caswell.name>
Subject RE: [logging] VOTE for cutting release 1.0.2
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:22:12 GMT
I'm voting -1 because the issue I raised with the initialization of
log4j added in 1.0.1 has not been resolved.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=103057245722889&w=
2

I assume this is a valid reason for a -1 vote. If not, someone please
correct me (like I really need to say that :)  )

Steven Caswell
steven@caswell.name
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving