commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <ste...@caswell.name>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Commons Lang release 1.0
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:06:31 GMT
Sorry, I've been away from my e-mail for a while. Definite +1.

Steven Caswell
steven@caswell.name
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving

http://www.generationjava.com/projects/vij/commons-lang.javadiff

The changelog since then may be seen at:

http://www.generationjava.com/maven/jakarta-commons/lang/commons-lang-Ch
angelog.txt

The mavenised version of the site may be seen at:

http://www.generationjava.com/maven/jakarta-commons/lang/

[This is not planned for the actual site as yet, but has proven useful].

Daniel Rall or myself will do the actual release.

I'm +1, but hopefully we'll get 3 +1's from non-Lang coders.

Hen

For additional commands, e-mail: