commons-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Rall <...@finemaltcoding.com>
Subject Re: [lang] 1.0 release foci (fwd)
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 01:56:39 GMT
Henri Yandell <bayard@generationjava.com> writes:

> 4) ExceptionUtils. This is in CVS now.

All proposed additions and changes which I am aware of are in this
with the exception (ha ha ha) of the printStackTrace() method Stephen
suggested adding (I already implemented the rest of his suggestions).
I left this one out because I wasn't sure that name makes it clear
enough that it will print the stack trace for the entire exception
chain.  Suggestions appreciated.

Costin, if you have other suggestions for this which would make it
more palatable for your use cases, please let me know.

- Dan