commons-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Commons Core (was RE: [pattern][lang] Cross dependecy)
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 18:33:10 GMT

I'm not very sure - the idea is to pick the commons components you need
in a project. This is getting harder.

What would be the criteria to include in core ? What if you have multiple
components doing the same thing ( perfectly acceptable in commons ) ?

I'm not very comfortable with too many interdependencies ( and recursive
dependencies ) in the commons. IMO some packages are becoming bloated,
and we may turn into a spaghetti mess.

Costin