commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <>
Subject Re: [digester] namespace support
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 19:19:46 GMT
At 9:15 PM +0200 2002/08/06, Stefan Heimann wrote:
>the digester does not support rules like that:
>I mean, rules with different namespaces.
>Might such a feature be useful?

Actually, it does:

It's just that the rules which are created by the convenience methods
on digester (such as "addObjectCreate" and "addSetProperties") don't
give you a way to set it.

* Joe Germuska    { }
"It's pitiful, sometimes, if they've got it bad. Their eyes get
glazed, they go white, their hands tremble.... As I watch them I
often feel that a dope peddler is a gentleman compared with the man
who sells records."
	--Sam Goody, 1956
tune in posse radio: <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>