commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: [digester] namespace support
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 19:19:46 GMT
At 9:15 PM +0200 2002/08/06, Stefan Heimann wrote:
>Hi,
>
>the digester does not support rules like that:
>
>'xforms:extension/jiomask:layout'
>
>I mean, rules with different namespaces.
>
>Might such a feature be useful?

Actually, it does:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/digester/api/org/apache/commons/digester/Rule.html#setNamespaceURI(java.lang.String)

It's just that the rules which are created by the convenience methods
on digester (such as "addObjectCreate" and "addSetProperties") don't
give you a way to set it.

Joe

* Joe Germuska    { joe@germuska.com }
"It's pitiful, sometimes, if they've got it bad. Their eyes get
glazed, they go white, their hands tremble.... As I watch them I
often feel that a dope peddler is a gentleman compared with the man
who sells records."
	--Sam Goody, 1956
tune in posse radio: <http://www.live365.com/stations/289268>