commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Firth <commonds-...@matthew.matera.net.au>
Subject re: [DBCP] NamedDataSourceFactory to share DataSources between Servlet Contexts
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:48:24 GMT

looks neat - now all you need is for Glenn Nielsen to commit it
for you!

matthew

>>> Isaac Arias <iarias@yahoo.com> 23/08/02 9:16:22 >>>
Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your feedback. I agree with you 100%. It
makes more sense to use inheritance. I have made the
changes you proposed (except that I'm recycling the
dataSource variable) and compiled it. I tested it in
one of our development servers and it seems to work
fine (no reason why it shouldn't :).

I'm attaching the new file. Let me know if you think
about other ways of making this work. The
<global-naming-resources> in Tomcat 4.1 should make
this superfluous but until then...

Thanks again,

Ike
Isaac Arias - CTO