commons-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanna_Srinivasa...@adp.com
Subject RE: [net] Porting NetComponents.jar to mainframe (USS) - readLine not working
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:52:25 GMT
I am still using tje 1.3.8 Netcomponents.jar.  Also I am writing my code
in mainframe (and not in AS/400)

Thanks

From: Brekke, Jeff <Jeff.Brekke@qg.com>
Subject: RE: [net] Porting NetComponents.jar to mainframe (USS) - readLine
                 () not worki
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:07:35 -0500

I haven't worked on an AS/400 and am pretty green when it comes to
mainframe
charater encoding issues.
Have you built the commons-net code on the AS/400 or are you still using
the
1.3.8 Netcomponents jar?

Jeffrey D. Brekke                                   Quad/Graphics
Jeff.Brekke@qg.com                              http://www.qg.com