commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: OT AS400: Was: [lang] System properties
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2002 16:51:43 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org> wrote on 25/08/2002 01:57:04 AM:

> dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> > Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org> wrote on 24/08/2002 12:42:02
AM:
> >>And the Toolbox, now opensource, works only on the latest OS versions.
> >
> > Cough......
>
> Nead a pill? ;-)
No, just a translator.

> > the toolbox has been around ages and has worked on V3R2 and
> > above from memory....they're now up to V5R1
>
> Exactly. The "latest" versions (that is since the Toolbox became JTOpen)

> work only on the recent OS versions.

The JT/Open has been around since 99....The toolbox and jtopen were both
supporting v3r2 back then IIRC. But I guess you mean that the latest
version only supports the latest os's not that the toolbox works only on
the latest versions.

> When have you last used it, a decade ago? ;-)
Nah, last week ;-) Do you always have to be so polite and friendly?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au