commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Tilak Mitra" <tmi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject HttpClient : HTTPS and PostMethod problem/bug
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:04:35 GMT

Hi,
      The Get is working absolutely fine with me for any site using HTTPS.
      The Post is what just hangs in the executeMethod  for HTTPS urls.
      Is this a bug or am I doing something really wrong ?

      Is there any POST code snippet which someone has (working) ?
      That would be of so much help to me.
      I am trying to push the client to use this nice package, but am stuck
showing a small proof of concept.

Regards
Tilak

Tilak Mitra